New Shoot 💙
Posted on July 07 2020
We're back in the studio, well actually, out of the studio, for a new shoot!
Meet Max, a local guy to our base in Rye, South-East England. We had spotted 21 year old Max on the street a few weeks ago and asked if he'd be interested in doing a shoot. This was his first time in front of the camera and we think he did a brilliant job, especially having to get changed on a very windy beach! Some people did get to see a lot more of Max that day 😉
Enjoy these 10 pics of Max shoot at the Mermaid Inn in Rye and on the beach at Rye harbour.
1. The Elizabethan Chamber at the Mermaid Inn (circa 1420)
2. First shot on the beach with lots of sea mist
3. Mist begins to clear at Rye harbour
4. Cheeky mirror shot
5. Bringing the sunshine in the yellow undies
6. Beautiful beach views
7. Navigating the groynes (yep, that's the real name for this sea defence)
8. The groyne shot
9. Inside one of the beach bunkers
10. Suns out as the shoot comes to an end